Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Cherry Tomato and Sweet Chilli Jam (with cheese sables!)

While at Faron's house over the holiday I had a lot of this amazing cherry tomato and sweet chilli jam his mum Wendy made with EVERYTHING. When I got home I was delighted to find my mum had also made it! Before I left I made a batch for myself to take back to uni as it was so delicious and my chef of a mum whipped up some amazing cheesy biscuits to go with it. It's a match made in heaven. 









Check out the recipe for the jam here (from the delicious magazine that both mums and my nan subscribe to). The recipe for the "cheese sables"/biscuits is also from the magazine! They are almost like savoury shortbread. I hugely recommend both of these recipes! Together they would be a great gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment